Terms et conditions contenu
Terms & Conditions
Any online purchase made on the stellaluna.co website is subject to the reading and acceptance by the user of these general terms and conditions of sale.
As the website may be subject to change, Stella Fashion SAS reserves the right to adapt or modify these T&Cs at any time. Consequently, Customers are invited to check the T&Cs prior to placing any new order. Customers expressly agree to all new versions of the T&Cs upon placing a new Order.
1. Customer Service
If you have any questions which are not answered by our FAQs, please contact our online Customer Care team who are available to assist during the following opening hours. (This excludes Easter Sunday, Christmas day and New Year’s day.)
- •10:00 – 18:00 (CET) Monday to Friday : By Email
- •10:00 – 18:00 (CET) Monday to Friday : By Phone
For questions or queries, please contact Stella Fashion SAS Customer Services: call on (+33)145081412 or contact us by email email@example.com.
We aim to reply to your enquiry within 24 hours.
Place your order and receive it within : 3-5 days in EU and within 5-10 days outside EU Delivery against signature.
The carrier will inform you of the precise delivery date by means of a dispatch notice sent by e-mail and/or telephone according to the information you have given us during the ordering process.
The delivery address will correspond to the data you have indicated and that we have included in the order confirmation e-mail.
If you are absent at the time of delivery, a delivery notice will be left and you will be responsible for scheduling a new delivery.
If the delivery time is exceeded, the products will be returned to Stella Fashion SAS and it will be your responsibility to contact customer service for a possible reshipment at your expense.
If we are unable to meet the delivery deadline stated in the order confirmation email, without any failure on your part such as failure to pay in full, we will immediately contact you to inform you of the new delivery date. If you refuse the new delivery date or in any case after the delivery deadline initially set and after having given us notice to deliver within a reasonable additional time either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, you may cancel the order by sending us a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt or an email to the same address. In this case, the purchase price of the corresponding products, including delivery costs, which you may have been charged, will be refunded to you within fourteen (14) days from the date of your cancellation by crediting the account corresponding to the credit/debit card used to place the order or the PayPal account used to place the order.
We will require a handwritten or electronic signature from you, or from any person at the specified delivery address, to confirm delivery of each product, whereupon risk and responsibility for the products you have purchased passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery (e.g., as a gift), you understand and agree that a signature by such recipient (or by a person at the delivery address) constitutes proof of delivery and discharge of the sales contract by Stella Fashion SAS, implying a transfer of responsibility to the recipient’s address, as if the product had been delivered to you.
3. Returning Or Exchanging your purshase
We are pleased to offer a free returns collection service to all customers where the purchases meet our Returns Policy.
You have 14 days from receipt of your order, to advise us of your intention to return or exchange. You then have a further 14 days to return the goods back to us by following the below process.
We aim to process all returns within 3 calendar days of receiving your order back. Whilst it may be sooner, please allow up to 5 calendar days during sale periods.
For EU : Free return
For outside EU countries : Your order will be shipped on a DDU ( Delivery Duty Unpaid)
Basis and Total Order Amount Does not Include Any Potential Import Taxes and Duties.
The return fees will be at your charge.
You have to send your package to :
Logistics & Storage / Stella Luna
Burlat, ZI de Cantaranne
35 rue des Métiers
Once your return is received, it will be thoroughly inspected in accordance with our Returns Policy. Once accepted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your return and refund.
The customer expressly accepts and acknowledges that Stella Fashion SAS does not have an exchange policy. Consequently, the ordered items cannot be exchanged.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
- Wherever possible, to ensure your return is processed quickly, please send all the items you wish to return from the same order in one parcel.
- Items should be returned new, unused and with all tags still attached. In addition, shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product.
- Only returns using our approved returns service via Colissimo will be liable for insurance where proof of collection is provided.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE YOUR ONLINE PURCHASE ?
To return an item, please contact customer service with the following information :
• Order number
• The name of the item(s)
You can find our customer service contact details here.
Our customer service team will contact you to inform you about the processing of your request.
RECEIVING A REFUND
For orders delivered within the EU, all products returned in good condition and in accordance with our returns policy will be refunded to the account used at the time of purchase. Taxes applicable to EU sales will also be refunded, however, delivery charges are not.
International customs duties and trade taxes are not refundable on purchases outside the European Union (EU).
Please note that refunds may take up to 10 working days to appear in your account depending on your card issuer.
An item is deemed faulty if it has been received by you in an imperfect condition or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 1 year after delivery.
We do not consider wear and tear to be a fault.
To return a faulty item to us, you should contact our Customer Services Team with the following information :
• Your proof of purchase/order number
• A short description of the fault
• Supporting images
Contact details can be found here.
Our Customer Services Team will be in touch to advise the next steps.
If in the rare event that your item is faulty due to a design error, we may be able to replace your item. Replacements are subject to availability and we ask that you state you would like this option at the time you request a return.
RETURNS POLICY FOR ONLINE ORDERS :
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice within 14 working days of receipt. Notice of contract cancellation under the DSRs must be given in writing to: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Customer Services or by email to Customer Services.
You have 14 days from receipt of your order, to advise us of your intention to return and send the goods back to us. Returns outside this period may not be accepted.
CONDITION OF RETURN
All Stella Fashion SAS items need to be returned in an unmarked, unused condition with the original packaging including dust bag(s) and authenticity cards. The branded shoe box is considered as part of the product and should be returned in a protective shipping box.
Due to the delicate nature of our soles, shoes should be tried on a clean dry protected surface (e.g. a carpeted surface) and away from any moisture. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box, with marked soles or missing components such as the dust bag(s) may not be accepted, and will be sent back to the delivery address used in the original order. If you notice any marks on the soles upon receipt of your order, please notify Customer Services immediately and do not attempt to wipe the marks off with a damp cloth to avoid staining the leather soles.
Any items that have been altered or repaired by an external repair service will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
METHOD OF RETURN
We kindly ask that you use the Colissimo pre-paid shipping label provided with your order and follow the return instruction on this page and on the return documents.
Please note that Stella Fashion SAS is not liable for any goods that are not returned in this way.
We ask that items purchased online are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This is to ensure your return is covered by our free returns service and is processed as quickly as possible.
Please find more information above.
4. Privacy and Cookies Policy
ABOUT STELLA FASHION SAS
STELLA FASHION SAS (“Stella Fashion SAS”, “our”, “we” or “us”) is located at 38, Rue du Mont Thabor, 75001 Paris, France, and is registered with the Paris Trade and Company Registered number 749 923 066.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW ?
We collect and process the following types of information about you :
Information we collect about you:
- • When you sign up to our newsletter or updates;
• When you enter competitions and prize draws;
• When you register with the Website, by phone or by email, or provide personal information which you complete, or which we complete at your request in-store via a store card;
• When you place an order on our Website;
• If you ask us to keep in touch with you;
• If you ask us to receive personalised online content such as targeted advertising;
• If you complete a survey or send us feedback about our products, Websites or stores;
• If you contact or correspond with us (for example, by phone, email or otherwise) to find out more about a product or our after sale care and support services, to report a problem with the Website or a product or for any other reason.
The personal information you give us may include your first and surname, title, gender, birthdate (day and month), email address, phone number, address, financial information (such as credit or debit card details), as well as shipping address, billing address, and any other information that you consider necessary to provide us with.
The information collected from you via our Website will be matched with personal information you may have given us in our stores. This is to help us ensure that the data we hold about you is kept accurate and up to date.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA ?
We may use and share non-personal data we receive or collect from you without restrictions.
Stella Fashion SAS may use the above personal data held about you for the following purposes (purposes for which we need your consent are marked *):
- •To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us, i.e. to process and complete your orders and to process your payments;
• To remind you of products you have placed in your basket on the Website, but have not purchased*;
• To help us identify you and accounts you hold with us;
• To manage and improve the Website and the services we provide through the Website;
• To tailor our Website content to your needs and preferences*;
• To manage the security of the Website and data collected via the Website;
• To provide other services requested by you, as described when we collect the data;
• To prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, violations of law, and other misuse of the Website, and to enforce our General Terms and Conditions, which you can find here.;
• To address any enquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
• For our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes and troubleshooting;
• To notify you about changes to any element of the Website;
• To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. We will only contact you by email with such information if you have consented to this. More information about this is set out below under the heading “legal basis for processing”*;
• To measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we provide to you and others;
• To deliver relevant advertising to you, for example, newsletters*;
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you about other products or services that may be of interest to you*.
We may also use your personal data when carrying out automated decision-making and profiling for the purpose of identifying what information or advertising you might like to see from us, for example, by creating individual or group profiles*. Where you have consented, we may also share your information with members of the Stella Fashion Group and concession stores for marketing purposes*.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA ?
For some of the uses of your personal data (as described above) there is a legal basis under applicable data protection laws for us to use such personal data without your consent (these uses are not marked with *).
This includes, for example, where it is necessary for us to use the information in order to perform a contract with you or take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you, such as to process your order, provide after care and support services to you or manage the online account facility that we provide to you. It also includes circumstances (such as we have described below) where we have a legitimate interest to use your data, provided that proper care is taken in relation to your rights and interests:
- •To ensure that we organise our database efficiently and understand how our clients may make purchases in different parts of the world;
• To carry out research and analysis of your data (including purchase information) as this helps us understand our clients better, who they are and how they interact with Stella Fashion SAS;
• To improve and ensure the security of the Website (for example, for statistical, testing and analytical purposes, troubleshooting); and
Where consent is required for our use of your personal information, by ticking the appropriate consent box or otherwise communicating your consent (for example, by email, providing non mandatory information, verbally in-store or on a store card), you consent to our use of that personal information for the purposes covered by the specific consent that you have given. For example, we will only process your personal information for marketing purposes if we have your consent to do so.
MARKETING NEWSLETTERS AND KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH YOU
We will, if you have given us your consent, provide you with information about products, services, events, sales and marketing from the Stella Fashion SAS (including personalised online content and advertising through Stella Fashion SAS websites, social media platforms or our online partners).
We will ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you check out, sign up for newsletters or updates, or if you register with us via the Website, by phone, by email or the store personal information card. You will have the opportunity to clearly set out how you wish to hear from us. If you are registered, you can also manage your preferences by updating / changing your privacy settings of your account. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We will not share your personal information with businesses outside the Stella Fashion SAS, without your explicit prior consent, for them to contact you for marketing purposes (except if they are contacting you on behalf of the Stella Fashion SAS).
HOW DO WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR DATA ?
We make every effort to protect your data by storing it on secure servers, and by using technical and organisational security measures to safeguard your personal data and reduce the risk of loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the security features we use are firewalls and data encryption standards, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access controls. However, you should be aware that no system is perfect or can guarantee 100% against unauthorised access or theft.
Once we give you (or you have chosen) a password that enables you to access restricted areas of the Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot fully guarantee the security of data transmitted through the Website, so any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features (as mentioned above) to prevent and deter unauthorised access.
WHY DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA AND HOW CAN YOU ACCESS IT ?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary in accordance with this notice. Unless we notify you otherwise (or you request that your personal data be deleted), we will retain your personal data for as long as you remain our customer or wish to remain in contact with us.
Even if you request that your data be deleted, we may be obliged to keep it (please see below), or to keep it in a form that does not identify you. If you have not consented to the use of your data for marketing purposes, we will retain your data for 6 years after your purchase from us.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
• Access. You have the right to access the data we hold about you. You will need to prove your identity to access your personal data.
• Rectification or deletion. You have the right to request the rectification and deletion of any personal data we hold about you (unless we have a legitimate right or obligation to retain it).
• Restriction. You have the right to restrict our use of your personal data if the data is inaccurate, our use of the information does not comply with the law or if we no longer use the data for the purposes for which we hold it.
• Changing preferences. You can change your data processing preferences at any time. For example, if you have given your consent to receive direct marketing, but change your mind, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the information provided below or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any communication you receive.
• Automated Decision Making. If you have any questions about our automated decision-making process or its accuracy, please let us know; to change your preferences, please read above.
• Data Portability. You have the right to obtain the personal data we hold about you in a structured electronic format, and to transfer that data to another data controller, where it is (a) personal data that you have provided to us and (b) we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (for example, information about your marketing preferences), or to perform a contract with you (such as managing your online account).
• Complaints. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with the way we process your personal data, please contact us. If after doing so you are still not satisfied, you have the right to make a complaint to the UK Information Commissioner.
To exercise any of the above rights, please write to us at 38, Rue du Mont Thabor, 75001 Paris, France or email Contact@stellaluna.fr.
If you ask us to stop processing your personal information in a certain way or to delete your personal information, and this type of information processing serves to facilitate your use of the Website, or allows us to provide you with a service (such as managing your online account), you may not be able to use the Website or our services as you have previously done.
This does not include your right to opt-out of direct marketing which can be exercised at any time, without restriction. Please allow us at least 3 working days to consider your request.
The above rights do not apply to non-personal data.
HOW YOU CAN PROTECT YOUR CHILD’S INFORMATION ?
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at Stella Fashion 38 Rue Mont Thabor 75001 Paris, France or send an email to email@example.com.
WHAT ARE COOKIES ? WHY DO WE USE THEM ?
We use certain tools, such as cookies, to collect data about your visit to the Website such as device ID or unique identified, device type, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, referring URL, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and standard web log information.
A cookie is a small text file that is used to store information on your browser or your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website, such as the Website. A cookie does not contain information that identifies a person, but it allows for the linking of your computer to the information provided by you on the Website (such as, for example, linking your IP address and other information about your experience on the Website to your preferences expressed while choosing services and purchasing products offered through the Website).
Cookies are disseminated by servers and no one may gain access to information contained therein. The information stored in cookies is gathered directly and automatically by the Website and is processed in an aggregate and anonymous manner.
STELLA FASHION SAS uses the following types of cookies:
- STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to browse the Website. Without these cookies, services offered by the Website (such as use of the shopping bag or access to your order history) cannot be provided.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These cookies are used to measure and analyse how the visitors use the Website (for example site traffic, total sales through the Website, the pages visitors go to most often and pages from which the visitors get error messages) in order to continuously improve the Website and the shopping experiences offered through the Website. All information collected by these cookies is in an anonymous form (even if passed onto third parties) and are not used to identify you.
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES: These cookies are not necessary for the functioning of the Website but allow the Website to remember the choices and/or the preferences (such as your username, language or the region you are located) in order to offer you some advanced, simplified and personalised features.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESS: Please note that if you share content from the Website through third party websites (i.e. social networking websites) you may be sent cookies from these websites. This occurs where you choose to log in to our Website using your social media profile information. Your activity on our Website then becomes subject to the privacy policies of those other social media websites/services. Stella Fashion SAS does not control the setting of such cookies and encourages you to refer to the relevant social media provider’s websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. You should also look at the privacy policies of those websites and how they handle information to which they gain access as a result of your decision to log into our Website using your social media profile information.
For more detailed information about cookies and how they can be managed and deleted, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To revisit your consent choices, please click on the manage cookie button below.
All orders placed imply an obligation to pay by credit card, linked to a sufficiently funded bank account.
Orders shall only be considered confirmed and definitive once full payment of the price and costs of the Order has been received.
The price invoiced to the Client is the price indicated in the Order confirmation sent by e-mail to the Client.
Orders are payable immediately by one of the following methods of payment: credit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal.
Once the order has been dispatched, the Customer shall receive an e-mail informing him/her that his/her invoice, including delivery charges and VAT applicable on the date of the order, is available online in his/her Customer account.
Transactions carried out on the site are managed by the STRIPE secure online payment platform.
This solution offers secure pages for entering payment data: card number, expiry date and security code.
This encrypted platform then transfers these payment details to the bank in a 100% confidential process, making the data inaccessible to third parties.
Customers can save their credit card details in their customer account, in which case the data remains encrypted and inaccessible.
Use of the website accessible at www.stellaluna.com (the “Website”) is subject to these General Terms and Conditions of Use (the “General Terms and Conditions of Use”). In using the Website, you are deemed to have read, understood and unreservedly accepted these General Terms and Conditions of Use. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stella Fashion SAS may modify and update these General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. The General Terms and Conditions of Use in force as of the moment at which the Website is used are those which are enforceable with regard to you.
Please keep yourself updated with regard to the terms and conditions in force on a regular basis. You may consult the version of the General Terms and Conditions of Use in force at any time by clicking the “terms and conditions” link, and then on “General Terms and Conditions of Use”.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website is protected by copyright, trade mark law and, more generally, by legislation relating to intellectual property, with effect worldwide, both in relation to its presentation (options, plan, layout, etc.) and to each component part comprising its content (trade marks, text, images, videos, illustrations, logos, etc.). Stella Fashion SAS, its affiliates and/or the holders of the Website’s intellectual property rights are the holders of all intellectual property rights relating to the website and to its component parts.
On this basis and in accordance with applicable intellectual property law, use of the website and its component parts is authorised for private use only.
Therefore, the reproduction, representation or modification, either total or partial, of any pages, data or component parts relating to the presentation and/or content of the Website, via any support whatsoever and using any procedure whatsoever, is prohibited other than with express prior consent from Stella Fashion SAS or the holders of the Website’s intellectual property rights.
The trade marks belonging to Stella Fashion SAS and/or its affiliates featured on the Website are trade marks registered in France and/or internationally for various purposes by Stella Fashion SAS and/or its affiliates. The total or partial reproduction or representation of these trade marks performed from the Website other than with express prior consent from STELLA LUNA is prohibited, in accordance with the provisions of applicable intellectual property law.
Similarly, any use made of all or part of the Website’s content for illegal purposes renders the user liable under civil and criminal law, and such user may be the subject of legal proceedings.
Stella Fashion SAS has the right to modify the content of the Website at any time and without notice.
Express prior authorisation must be obtained in writing from STELLA LUNA for the creation of hypertext links to any one of the pages or component parts of the Website. Third party websites containing hypertext links to the Website are not under the control of Stella Fashion SAS and Stella Fashion SAS therefore declines all liability (particularly as publisher) concerning access to, and the content of, such websites.
The website may also contain links to third party websites not published or controlled by Stella Fashion SAS. Such links are provided as a convenience only. They may not and must not be interpreted as an explicit or implicit endorsement of such websites, their content, or of any product or services thereby offered. Please refer to the general terms and conditions of use of such websites for further details regarding the conditions applicable to you when using these websites.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
You hereby undertake not to a) use or allow the use of the website in an improper manner, for unlawful, fraudulent or malicious purposes, and particularly (without limitation): (i) by pirating the website or by introducing any malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data into the website or any operating system; (ii) by the use of a “spider” or any other system, methods or programmes (automated or otherwise) to extract data or information from STELLA FASHION SAS’s Website or servers; (iii) by sending or storing documents containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful code, files, scripts, agents or computer programmes; (iv) by interfering with or causing harm to the integrity or performance of the website and the data contained therein; (v) by trying to obtain unauthorised access to the Website, its systems or associate networks; (vi) by trying to access the accounts or personal information of other users in an unauthorised manner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to the specific provisions applicable to on-line sales and to consumer law, Stella Fashion SAS will under no circumstances have any liability with regard to you or to any third party for any direct or indirect damage of any kind whatsoever, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequence thereof, arising from the consultation or use of the Website. In particular, Stella Fashion SAS provides no guarantee as to the uninterrupted functioning of the website and refuses all liability in the event of access to the website being interrupted or unavailable, in relation to bugs or viruses, to any damages caused by fraudulent acts perpetrated by third parties (such as hacking) causing the modification of the information provided via the Website or preventing access thereto. The user therefore declares that he/she accepts the characteristics and limits of the Internet. This present limitation of liability applies to the full extent authorised by law.
Stella Fashion SAS will make its best efforts to maintain a reasonable level of Website functionality and availability. Stella Fashion SAS reserves the right to limit access to the Website and its use by the user at any time and without notice in order to carry out maintenance work and make changes to the Website. Stella Fashion SAS may not be held liable in the event of any interruption to access caused by such maintenance or updating operations.
APPLICABLE LAW – DISPUTES Applicable law – Disputes
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and interpreted in accordance with French law, but certain specific mandatory local rules may apply.
Should any dispute arise in relation to the use of the Website and following the failure of any claim filed in writing by the customer or if no response has been made within a reasonable deadline of one (1) month, you may if you wish have recourse to any method of alternative dispute resolution, particularly mediation via the CMAP (Paris Centre for Mediation and Arbitration). In order to submit a dispute to the mediator, the customer may (i) complete the form published on the CMAP website: www.cmap.fr, tab “you are: a consumer”, (ii) send his/her request by simple letter or by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to CMAP Médiation Consommation, 38 Rue Mont Thabor Paris, or (iii) send an email to email@example.com. Whatever the method used to refer to CMAP, the customer request must contain the following in order to be processed quickly: his/her postal, email and telephone contact details together with STELLA LUNA’s full name and address, a brief description of the facts and evidence confirming that he/she first tried to solve the dispute with Stella Fashion SAS.
You remain free to accept or decline such recourse to mediation and, if recourse is made to mediation, each party remains free to accept or decline the solution suggested by the mediator.
You may also decide to initiate the mediation process via the online dispute settlement platform developed and managed by the European Commission at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
If no amicable solution can be reached and no recourse is made to mediation, all disputes potentially generated by the General Terms and Conditions of Use will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in accordance with applicable law: you or we may refer the case to the courts where you are resident or you may refer the case to the French courts.